Monday 18 June 2012

Hello I love you won't you tell me your name

What I did in May this year could have been described as totally bonkers.  I was living in London with a darling friend who I'd known for over half of my life. (sadly unable to discuss anything age related, it's a horrid number that not even as a child would greedily be counted in extra halves and quarters but a number cast into the memory attic along with exactly how humungous my overdraft is...) My job working on a top food mag was awesome, underpaid yes, but a knock out experience where I learnt something new everyday and worked with some of the most brilliant people I reckon I'll ever encounter.  The rest of the time was spent careering around town with my bf eating out a lot (queue: oh god double chin!) and hanging out with friends laughing our heads off. Things were ok, good even, not crazy perfect but what is? So packing it all up to move to Sydney, a city upside down from everything and everyone I knew and loved could have seemed a bit bonkers.  But in the words of Billy Connolly "you don't make anything if you don't make mistakes".  So hellloooo Sydney, my name is Biscuit, how do you do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzM71scYw0M

No comments:

Post a Comment